We are looking for a full-time, reliable technician with strong work ethic, attention to detail, and good communication with an emphasis in customer service for removal of animals such as squirrels, rats, possums, raccoon's, and other animals through the use of traps and bait.
Technicians will perform wildlife and rodent damage inspections and provide recommendations for a solution to the problem, place rodent bait stations and maintain monthly customer accounts.
- Ability to work on roofs
- Ability to climb ladders and crawl through tight spaces
- Ability to carry a ladder
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Light carpentry for exclusion of animals Wildlife trapping
If you have what it takes, we will provide the rest:
- Attractive compensation linked to performance. - Production pay, plus bonus, sales commission ability.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Company vehicle
- Company Phone
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan w/ Company Matching
- Paid time off
- Excellent opportunities for advancement
- Awesome learning potential
- Fun atmosphere
- Full job training and in-depth industry orientation