When it comes to termite control, you don’t want to take any risks with ineffective treatment methods. These aggressive wood-destroying insects will destroy your investment in the blink of an eye. Get rid of termites with effective termite fumigation treatments, ensuring total elimination of termites.
Benefits of Termite Fumigation Treatments
When it comes to drywood termite treatments, you have a choice. There are a variety of treatment methods and choosing the proper treatment for your home is an important decision. Fortunately, Hoffer Pest Solutions has the expertise and knowledge you need to help you determine the best treatment choice for you. When it comes to fumigation, there are several benefits. These benefits include:
- Just ONE treatment that eliminates 100% of termites invading your home, even those in hidden or inaccessible colonies
- No drilling is necessary to find and eliminate colonies
- No heat is used, so your heat-sensitive items are safe
Your home is your greatest investment, why not keep it protected? Termite fumigation treatments in Florida give your home the protection you need from termites so you and your family can enjoy your home again.
Our Effective Treatment Process
Fumigation treatments are typically used when termite infestations are severe because this process gets rid of termites in inaccessible areas that can be hard to treat with other treatment methods. Fumigation requires skills, resources, experience, and knowledge to protect you and your home during the treatment process. So how does the fumigation process work?
- Our team of termite fumigation experts carefully prepare and tent your home
- The tent is filled with the exact amount of fumigant necessary to make its way through your home to eradicate each and every termite, no matter where they’re hiding
- Fumigation then eliminates every termite living in your home, eating away at your investment
- The tent is vented and you’re left with a termite-free home
The Florida termite fumigation process does take time and preparation from homeowners like you. You’ll have to leave your home for a few days during the process, but the result is a completely termite-free home for you and your family to relax in.
Preparing Your Home for Fumigation
Although fumigation is the most effective way to completely eliminate an existing termite infestation, it does require preparation. Here are a few helpful tips for making your termite fumigation service in Florida as easy as possible:
- Arrange accommodations for your family (and pets, if applicable!)
- Remove indoor plants, medications, unsealed food, and cosmetics from your home
- Contact your gas company to shut off gas on day of fumigation service
- Make arrangements for your pest control company to receive your house key
- On the day of fumigation treatments, extinguish all pilot lights
Once your home has been fumigated and you’ve been notified by your licensed professional that it’s okay to return home, you can enjoy the peace of mind knowing termites are gone! Looking for more information about how to properly prepare your home for your termite fumigation treatment in Florida? Check out the video below for additional information!
Not sure if fumigation is the right treatment method for you? Contact us today to learn more about termite fumigation in Florida and to hear about our other professional termite treatment options.