Hoffer Pest Solutions is seeking a bright and quick-minded person to help our customers - to receive their calls, answer their questions and schedule their services. Listening to the concerns of prospective customers, and matching their needs with our services, requires a self-assured person with a curious mind.
Talking with customers on the phone also requires making notes into web-based software, so good typing skills are essential along with an organized approach to recording information. Working in a pest control company also requires the ability to shift gears, to accommodate peak periods. Our successful candidate must enjoy helping others and have successful experience selling services from inbound and outbound calls.
We expect you to look out for our customers and coworkers, so we look out for you. You can expect a strong hourly rate, commensurate with your experience. You will have health insurance, paid training, and paid sick days, paid holidays, and vacation. We also have a generous bonus schedule. Our work schedule is Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.
Why work for Hoffer's?
- Locally Owned
- Over 40 years in business
- Most reviewed pest control company in South Florida
- Highest customer satisfaction
Our people are the ones who do the right thing even when nobody's watching. It is important to us that you have the same focus on morals and ethics that we have. It was not easy to get where we are today. Can you meet the challenge?
Apply today by completing the video interview at the below link:
- Good base pay along with a bonus allowing up to an addtional $4.00 per hour.
- Company subsidized health insurance
- Vision and Dental insurance
- HSA and FSA spending accounts
- Company matched 401K retirement plans
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal days
- Work-life balance