Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, text and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
If you have what it takes, we will provide the rest:
* Hourly pay and commission
* Attractive compensation linked to performance.
* Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
* Life and Disability Benefits
* Company vehicle
* Company Phone
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan w/ Company Matching
* Paid time off
* Excellent opportunities for advancement
* Awesome learning potential
* Fun atmosphere
* Full job training and in-depth industry orientation