Do you take your time helping others? Do others look to you for help? Are you a natural leader in your circle of friends, in your personal and professional lives?
Hoffer Pest Solutions may have the perfect career opportunity for you! We are a Coral Springs-based team of pest management experts dedicated to safeguarding homes and businesses from pests. We are seeking a conscientious administrative professional with management experience to lead our office team.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing daily activities and workflow of office
- Creating and managing administrative department budget
- Overseeing customer service, A/R, A/P, collections, and data entry
- Working with the sales manager to receive and schedule incoming sales leads
- Recruiting, screening, interviewing and selecting employees for administrative positions
- Evaluating, coaching, and training administrative staff
Key goals for the first year include:
- Standardize and document office tasks and processes/checklists
- Initiate cross-training of office functions
- Learn routing system software and improve efficiency
- Review and improve upon existing A/R process
- Identify training needs and establish ongoing training for office team
- Experience as an office manager in a service industry
- Highly proficient in Google Suite (Excel and Word will also work)
- Demonstrated ability to learn and use new software
- Successful experience managing A/R, and collections
- Exceptional communication and team building skills
- Effective decision-making skills
Five years of administrative experience with three years of successful management experience is required. Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- $55k to $60k yearly earnings plus 10% bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K retirement savings with 4.5% company matching
- Paid vacations, holidays, birthdays, and personal days
- Long term disability and life insurance
Let our success power your career forward. Apply today for immediate and confidential consideration! Hoffer Pest Solutions is an EOE and drug-free workplace!