Do you take your time helping others? Do others look to you for help? Are you a natural leader in your circle of friends, in your personal and professional lives? If you answered yes to these questions and can meet the below qualifications we would love to hear from you.
- At least 5 years administrative experience
- at least 3 years successful management of people
- Master degree preferred but a Bachelor's degree will be considered.
Hoffer Pest Solutions may have the perfect career opportunity for you! We are a Coral Springs-based team of pest management experts dedicated to safeguarding homes and businesses from pests. We are seeking a conscientious administrative professional with management experience to lead our office team.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing daily activities and workflow of office
- Creating and managing administrative department budget
- Overseeing customer service, A/R, collections, and data entry
- Working with the sales manager to receive and schedule incoming sales leads
- Recruiting, screening, interviewing and selecting employees for administrative positions
- Evaluating, coaching, and training administrative staff
Key goals for the first year include:
- Standardize and document office tasks and processes/checklists
- Initiate cross-training of office functions
- Learn routing system software and improve efficiency
- Review and improve upon existing A/R process
- Identify training needs and establish ongoing training for office team
- Experience as an office manager in a service industry
- Highly proficient in Google Suite (Excel and Word will also work)
- Demonstrated ability to learn and use new software
- Successful experience managing A/R, and collections
- Exceptional communication and team building skills
- Effective decision-making skills
Why work for Hoffer's?
- Locally Owned
- Over 40 years in business
- Most reviewed pest control company in South Florida
- Highest customer satisfaction (really...were not just making that up)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please also go to the link below and compete the assessment.
If you have what it takes, we will provide the rest:
- Generous Salary and bonus opportunity based on experience and qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan w/ Company Matching
- Paid time off
- Excellent opportunities for advancement
- Awesome learning potential
- Fun atmosphere
- Full job training and in-depth industry orientation